Barton’s Angels can help alleviate the stress that you and your loved ones may be feeling. We specialize in customizing solutions to fit your needs. Our exceptional staff--Angels-- are ready to assist you with the things that are important to you.
In your home or a residential community, you can continue to do things you love.
Amherst, Northampton, Hadley, South Hadley, Holyoke, Leeds, Florence, Granby, Easthampton, Southampton, Greenfield, Deerfield, S. Deerfield and surrounding towns.
State Referrals for Home Care
Barton's Angels is a certified state home care provider and accepts referrals from Highland Valley Elder Services and Franklin County Home Care for homemaker and personal care services. You can request Barton's Angels as your provider.
Services are billed at an hourly rate. The hourly rate includes all Human Resources activities, scheduling, Workers' Compensation and other insurances, quality assurance, payment of all wages, taxes and employment benefits with the exception of client-related mileage.
For registered clients, we are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
- Complimentary Care Management
- Flexible and responsive to urgent & emerging needs
- Assistance meeting rehab goals
- Supporting success for people with memory loss &/or dementia
- Health care advocacy
- Coordination with Guardians and Care Managers
- Communication with family/support circle
- Bathing & Dressing
- Personal care
- Errands & Shopping
- Transportation to appointments
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Meal preparation
- Reminders about medication
- Help with pets
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Special projects
- Veterans' Care
- Overnight Care