Barton's Angels Beginning
Nancy Barton Whitley started Barton’s Angels in 1997 to provide individualized home care in the Pioneer Valley. A descendant of Clara Barton, Nancy works with the passion she inherited from Clara to make the best Angel matches for each customer. Test your history knowledge by asking Nancy about Clara’s fascinating life.
Today, Barton's Angels continues its tradition as a socially responsible employer, increasing awareness of the contribution home health caregivers and supporting living wage and other efforts to compensate caregivers more fairly.
Our Clients Have Many Faces
- People who need/want assistance for greater safety and comfort at home;
- Elders who need/want assistance or to enhance their lifestyles in their homes, assisted living or facilities;
- Those with temporary impairments who may have a rehabilitation plan;
- Families and caregivers who need/want respite;
- Home assessments;
- Home health care planning;
- Relocation planning & assistance;
- Finding ways to pay for services and equipment.